Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Sassy Grey is moving!


I told you all in a previous post that I had some new ideas in store…and here it is!  I’m moving to my own website!  Because all of a sudden what I have to say requires its own domain name! ;)  This will be my last official post on blogger.

Now you can find me here:


So why the new site?  It’s actually because I want to change the focus of my blog slightly and concentrate specifically on horses.  Previous posts have included a variety of topics, but I’m hoping to narrow down that focus (if I can!).  So here it is – all horses, all the time…with a special look at the wonderful world of OTTBs (off-the-track Thoroughbreds).

So bear with me – this site is definitely going to be a work in progress for quite some time.  I’ll probably be rearranging the lay-out / menu options / everything, over the next few months until I really find my niche.

Questions / comments / thoughts / anything – send them my way.  I want to hear from my readers!  (Unless you’re mean – then I don’t!).  And as always, please pass along this site to any horse enthusiasts you think might enjoy it!